- Best and fastest way to get money and exp is to be a collecter, heres an interactive map.
- To bond with your horse quickly, start leading it and just walk around for ca. 30 min. If you set up a macro where you go in circles, you can go afk and just let it do its thing.
- Infinite horse stamina. if your horse bonding is level 4, when you press G to calm your horse down your horse, it also gets a substantial stamina boost. This can be done ca. every 20 seconds.
- Best way to get gold in declining order:
- Daily challange streak.
- Treasure maps (use this to find all the possible location on each treasure hunt).
- Bounty hunting (the longer time you take to deliver, the more gold).
- Story missions
- Stranger missions (the longer time you take to complete/deliver, the more gold).
- Use ability cards. Theres a lot of different ways to set up your ability cards to match your play style, take some time to read through the stats on each of them to figure out what would match you.
- Browse the catalogue on your browser, works for story and online.
- Info about posses:
- You can only be a member of 5 (including your own) persistant posses at the same time and will not be able to join any new ones until you abandon one you're already a member of.
- To upgrade your persistant posse from 4 slots to 7 slots, go to the posse settings, then into camp and then choose the large camp option.
- Only ca. 15 people can be a member of a persistent posse at the same time. When this limit is reached, new people will not be able to join even when invited. Only workaround is for the already members to abandon your posse OR you need to abandon your own posse and buy a new one.
- Stock up on ammo through the catalogue. Anytime you run out of ammo, you can just go to any mail office or your camps lockbox to resupply. maximum amount you can order at once is 999.
- Carry 2 large animal corpses at once. Stow one on your horse, then lasso a second one and drag it with you. You can only lasso corpses which hasn't been skinned already.
- Carry 2 bounty targets at the same time. works like the tip above.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Got a few very useful tips and info for Red Dead Online, some of these apply for story mode aswell.
Principal of School of Git Guud