Petitions.

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Spawnsy

Petitions.

Post by Spawnsy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:58 am

I'm not a great contributor to society beyond my taxes. I give to charity but I don't volunteer or anything like that, so I like to sign the odd petition here and there. It's not much but it's something. I don't like to share them to facebook too often either as people would quickly become bored and unfollow me.
So, if you cba with it this thread is really easy to ignore!
If however you feel like a few clicks could be one small thing you could do to help then here we go.
Please feel free to post links to petitions you feel worthy of attention as well as signing others.

I'll start us off with this one. I often get told I look like so-and-so therefore think that until the software is reliable the following is a bad idea.

Stop the Met Police using facial recognition surveillance
https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/ ... hMyhIKtqs4

There's no need to reply in the thread, just sign if you want, ignore if you don't.
Facebook Ebs Spawnsy
Got the SQUEE?
Pick up your suffering and bear it.
Easy now.

Spawnsy

Re: Petitions.

Post by Spawnsy » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:16 am

Chlorinated chicken is called that because the birds are kept in such filthy, disgusting conditions that the carcasses have to be washed in chlorine to make them fit for sale.
Our farmers aren't allowed to use those practices because we, as an advanced and humane nation, have deemed it unacceptable.
Our Government wants to allow cheap shit chicken into Britain to compete with ours.
This is madness. We may as well just give up on British farming forever more. It will have the same effect.
This matters. It is showing us the way our Government is thinking. They seem perfectly happy to throw our farmers on the scrap heap in order to get a trade deal. What else are they willing to give up? Who else? Which trade or industry is also on the list? The NHS. You remember? Those people we were applauding in the street?
It's coming I tells ya, and it ain't gonna be good. Let's get clicking.

https://actions.sumofus.org/a/no-toxic- ... &source=fb
Facebook Ebs Spawnsy
Got the SQUEE?
Pick up your suffering and bear it.
Easy now.