We are going to have the worst storms ever

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

warlock359205

We are going to have the worst storms ever

Post by warlock359205 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:26 am

We are going to have the worst storms ever, I know it for a fact, I actually got on sandstorm with blue , ghostie, and some other regulars last night, didn't do so well the first round e.g.i died but the second round I was one of the observers followed the commander round and DIDN'T die once, mind you when blue was explaining how to finish the last point(we nearly ran out of time) I almost shot myself to get it over with lol but it was a great night.

Ztranier
Loading…

Re: We are going to have the worst storms ever

Post by Ztranier » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:45 am

i hate that i missed u playing again @warlock359205
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:21 pm

warlock359205 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:26 am
when blue was explaining how to finish the last point(we nearly ran out of time) I almost shot myself to get it over with lol but it was a great night.
Lols - I completely forgot about the timer! In my defence, we did take a while to mop up prior to my brief.
I wouldn't mind, but after a VERY specific brief. Some people didn't even listen :roll:

Anyway, glad you had fun Warlock. Good to see you in game chap.
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

warlock359205

Post by warlock359205 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:06 pm

It was great fun to actually get time to play, since I retired 3years ago I don't get bloody time to play my new pc ,always got to do something else.