Meet 2019

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

SpecOpsVX
Loading…

Re: Meet 2019

Post by SpecOpsVX » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 pm

I see I have given rise to controversy. In another post in another board I have explained why I am not about at the times people’s are on because of how my shift pattern works unless I am fully off work which hasn’t happened for a month due to being two people down in a team of 8 with no flexibility so I have been pulling double shifts.

Then in another post again I messaged to say I’m on holiday for the next 9 days or I would be on this week. Gameplay wise you will see more activity from me after the 24th and as we recruit two more members of staff I will get my days off back.

Finally it was suggested to me by a senior member that I put the arrangements in place if I was interested because what had been seen of me so far was encouraging amongst other factors.

To be clear, as soon as I can be ingame I will be but I am very sorry if I have put some peoples noses out of joint by the suggestion of my involvement especially being an as yet untested and still probationary member. This was not my intention.
Image credit to Stuart Brown at Skipper Press. Check them out. Their art is something else! https://skipperpress.com/

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:59 pm

lookig forward to see u joining our server m8 and play with u on the bright side of a gaming :mrgreen:
and no worrys SpecOpsVX no community can work without controversys

remember this: what ever goes wrong it is all Kentone´s fault
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:50 pm

I am fully aware of this situation and am comfortable with it. I also fully expect SpecOps to attain his full tags before the meet. If he doesn't then he'll either lose his deposit on the hotel or have a trip to loughborough for the sake of it. Furious Baco had his name down for the meet and accepted before he had his full tags too and all is well.
I appreciate the members looking out for me, one another, and actively upholding our rules: It's one of the things which makes us wonderful, but this is all done at my invitation due to factors I've considered and been made aware of.
There's not much that gets past me around here so there's no need to panic, but I still appreciate it.
Chill Bill. Just a bit strong there mate.
Zeal, you're fine. As you were.
Easy now.

warlock359205

Post by warlock359205 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:43 am

SpecOpsVX wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 pm
I see I have given rise to controversy. In another post in another board I have explained why I am not about at the times people’s are on because of how my shift pattern works unless I am fully off work which hasn’t happened for a month due to being two people down in a team of 8 with no flexibility so I have been pulling double shifts.

Then in another post again I messaged to say I’m on holiday for the next 9 days or I would be on this week. Gameplay wise you will see more activity from me after the 24th and as we recruit two more members of staff I will get my days off back.

Finally it was suggested to me by a senior member that I put the arrangements in place if I was interested because what had been seen of me so far was encouraging amongst other factors.

To be clear, as soon as I can be ingame I will be but I am very sorry if I have put some peoples noses out of joint by the suggestion of my involvement especially being an as yet untested and still probationary member. This was not my intention.
Don't panic spec, as the governor has said your ok and I doubt that you have offended anyone and I am sure others work odd shifts e.g.evil tw@

EVL-TW@

Post by EVL-TW@ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:30 pm

ABSOLUTELY WARLOCK
Shifts are an absolute bugger when ppl are not turning up to work. I am on my own atm with 8 other members not attending work, projects, bereavements etc it is hell but we all tend to get by and shoot insurgents lol.
Play when you can Specs, no one is judging you. "YET" lol