User Issues

This is a forum relating to all things dev being done within the community for Sandstorm.
DarkD reserves the right to give you a poke in the eye with a sharp stick for any off topic posts in here

Moderators: taran, kentone, Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

darkdeamon

User Issues

Post by darkdeamon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:20 pm

If you find something in game that's a problem and you want to let us know then please post in here with as much detail as possible about the problem and what you were doing when it broke
Putting my hacks on your PC by many devious methods

Hairy Frog

Re: User Issues

Post by Hairy Frog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Do you mean, about the server or any problem encoutered in game ?

I guess of the first reports will be related to the fact that Sandstorm is always a beta thus needing much polishing and debugging.

So here are some little notes to start the list :

- We are always playing the same side ( either army or insurgents ) and need an admin to make a swap from time to time, instead of having a random swap at the begining of each map like it was before the update
- Only one time : I got stuck at 100% charging the map, was hearing the other guys playing ( steps and shoots and shouts and so on ... ) but stayed still on this stupid charging page rated 100%. Had to alt+F4 and restart the game ...
- invisble crosshair on the sight of a sniper gun picked up on the ground. This is what Clyarion experienced twice in game, each time I was spectating. The first time , I couldn't see the crosshair as a spector. The second time, I could see it, but Clyarion couldn't
- Sleepy hollow : ZTrainer got once killed by a bot rushing that had no head : thrilling :ugeek:
If a fool is a guy who lost is touch with the real world, what to think about people who are confusing

- Hanger and hatred
- Respect and fright
- Offense and fear
- Truth and belief
- Knowledge and information
- Love and concupiscence
- Being and having

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:34 am

i think the bots sight wideness should be turned down to about 100°, this is still more than we have (mine is at 75° atm due to the lag of Graphik performance) 180° as the have now is unnatural it happens offen that you are shooten in situations you can´t imagine
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

taran

Post by taran » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:10 pm

reduced and increased hearing