Cheaper games

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

eyzpick
Location: Near the park next to the park of Tomorrowland in Belgium.
Loading…

Re: Cheaper games

Post by eyzpick » Wed May 13, 2020 4:23 pm

Rodweiller wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:29 pm
talking of cheap games, if you sign up to epic (its free) they give two free games per week. I had For Honor free off it and all the Batman games.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/
If the rumors are correct you'll be able to get GTA V for free tomorrow on Epic :mrgreen:
Just breathe :?

Cold Blood Nor

Post by Cold Blood Nor » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:20 pm

One of the YouTuber Peeps i watch semi-regular (Squirrel) had this link in hte description: https://uk.gamesplanet.com/
Decided to try it and seems to be working good! I got F1 2020 and Farming Simulator 19, both with a good discount for a steam key.
Cold Blood out.

"What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you've got no words left?" - Midna

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:14 pm

I’m trying to get the Premium (not platinum) expansion for FS19 but can’t find the damn thing anywhere. According to Steam I can’t get it because I own the game. Wtf?!
Fall forward. Sometimes, it’s the best way to figure out where you’re going. Never be discouraged, never hold back, give everything you got, and when you fall throughout life remember this: fall forward. Denzil Washington

We’re not the avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through. All else is just smoke and mirrors. Distracting, but not truly compelling. Jim Carrey

I am neurodiverse and communication can be difficult for me. If you would like to know more about neurodiversity, please click here.