BillBailey

Re: Meet games.

Post by BillBailey » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:16 pm

Yeah, and zelous could be the victim. :twisted:

SpecOpsVX
Loading…

Post by SpecOpsVX » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:11 pm

Up for most things as long as it’s not role play. My acting is painful and could be weaponised. 😂 Still sounds like fun. Will have to review this thread in more detail once i’m back at my computer. I hope drinking isn’t too necessary I can take quite abit with my build but I long ago picked my poison to be nicotine as i’m not a fan of losing control truth or dare games though haha now they are fun. 😁
Image credit to Stuart Brown at Skipper Press. Check them out. Their art is something else! https://skipperpress.com/

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:44 am

Yeah, nothing is set in stone. We'll see how people feel on the day. Anyone can opt out of any game they don't fancy except the yes/no game. That said, if you really don't want to play the yes/no game all you have to do is say either yes or no very early on and not try to win back your lives.

"Never have I ever" may be better than truth or dare: dares have the potential to get silly/dangerous quite quickly, and with many drinking quite a lot it may not be the wisest choice. I wouldn't be able to drive anyone to the hospital should an injury occur and ambulances don't come quickly, or sometimes at all for daft drunken so-and-so's who are not in mortal danger! :)
Facebook Ebs Spawnsy
Easy now.

0v3rz34l0u5

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:44 pm

I'd rather not be murdered thanks. It might make the rest of the meet somewhat unenjoyable for me.

SpecOpsVX
Loading…

Post by SpecOpsVX » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:19 pm

On the contrary you’d be blissfully unaware. Still I do hope the murdering can be kept to a minimum as a meet is defined by the company and I’d warrant you’re better company when you can reply to others. 🤔😁
Image credit to Stuart Brown at Skipper Press. Check them out. Their art is something else! https://skipperpress.com/

AnimusEradico

Post by AnimusEradico » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:16 pm

Have a search for 'ice breakers' - They were always quite fun when I use to do training and do as it says on the tin.
There's literally hundreds of them that just get people interacting and out of their shells, most don't need any props etc but some do and can be fun. I like the 'human knot' one, it a good laugh for all involved and it's even better with big groups.

I quite liked the garden games you had last year spawns; which people could just come to in their own time.
How about having some smaller games going throughout the day/evening and write down what scores people get (or on a board) - could have a little competition for the person with the highest over all points, or mini-awards for different things (silly prizes - could all donate £1/2 towards) - I'm sure most people here are pretty competitive when it comes to games!

Lafayette
Loading…

Post by Lafayette » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:49 am

Come on guys the thread is dying here...

Here is one i tested which is quite nice (goog translated) :

GIFT THIEF

For all, to adapt according to the ages

Equipment

2 card games, without Jokers.
Gifts: Each of your guests brings a wrapped item of newspaper, no ribbon or loop. Just paper, like the flyers or the Weekly. We mean here any useful and functional object! Recovery: whether a kettle, a frame, a lamp ..., whatever.
A group could also bring a gift of their choice if they do not want to bring a salvaged item. With others, it can also be a gift for $ 1, $ 2 or $ 5. With children, having them do a toy exchange could be a great way to share. We can also put a blue ribbon for men, red for women and green for children, if everyone plays together.

progress

Guests put all the gifts in the center of the room and sit around.
Shuffle the 1st deck of cards.
You give everyone several cards by walking around the room until there are no cards left. Do not forget to give yourself cards too!
You take the 2nd deck of cards, well mixed too, and you draw a card.
The person who owns this card has the right to pick a gift in the center of the room.
You retrieve the card and place it apart.
You draw a second card: this person can steal the gift from the hands of someone who already has one, or pick one from the center, at their choice.
The person who gets his gift stolen goes to the center to pick a new one.
You get the card, put it aside and you continue ... At the end only, everyone unpack his gift ... surprise!
In the case of the "recovery" category, a person can pick up unwanted people at the end of the evening and take them to a place like the Salvation Army.

Lafayette
Loading…

Post by Lafayette » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:54 am

Another one very good to decomplex and destress :

Musical costume

For all, adaptable according to the age of the participants

Equipment

Many clothes of all kinds: underwear, toques, gloves, pants, sweaters, pajamas, etc.

progress

It's like the musical chair, but instead of turning around chairs, you have a big bag of clothes, wigs, hats and costumes of all kinds, and the one with the bag in your hands draws a piece of linen and threader. It's very funny to see everyone disguised at the end of the game. And we always take a souvenir photo of the final result!

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:40 pm

The first thing you described is a version of the "silly raffle" which we've played twice before. It's a great game and a really good laugh but organising prizes is a pain. The second one sounds like great fun. We'll set it up and ask if people are interested in playing it.
Facebook Ebs Spawnsy
Easy now.