=EBS= shirts.

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

0v3rz34l0u5

Re: =EBS= shirts.

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Spawnsy wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:00 pm
That's just the quote for our order mate. A few quid more if you go over XXL. You can have one if you want. No worries. What size?
I’ll have a large hoodie the please. So 1 large polo and 1 large hoodie. 😃

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Thanks. Cash on the day good or do we pay the man via Paypal or something? Don't want you being out of pocket chap.
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 am

Cash on the day is fine. If it were only a handful of orders then it wouldn't be such a ballache for Brian and especially for anyone abroad. I have trust, and it's not been abused yet. Hopefully it will stay that way.
Easy now.

SpecOpsVX
Loading…

Post by SpecOpsVX » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:28 pm

Hey Spawnsy, just reread this and spotted your addendum for future orders or a possible lack there of. Could I also request a blue zip hoodie in xxl, I intend to lose quite abit of my bulk by next year and while i’ll never be thinner than my build I will be down to XXL by then. 😎

PS does the hoodie option come in Black, if so then I would be requesting a Black XXL as preference.
Image credit to Stuart Brown at Skipper Press. Check them out. Their art is something else! https://skipperpress.com/

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:19 am

Ok mate, no problem. Black hoodie it is then.

This is relevant to everyone ordering any product: Brian said and I agreed that a size too small can't really be worn. A size too big is still wearable even if it is baggy or a less than perfect fit. So, if unsure when choosing you should go a size up.

As a point of reference I'm 5'11", a 41" chest, 13stone, and a large fits me quite well. I've got some room to move in it, which is my preference. A person with the same height and chest but lighter may prefer a M for a closer fit. Check the pics on facebook to see the fit of my shirt if you like.
If anyone else is happy to disclose their measurements (some or all), what size shirt they have, and how it fits it could really help others to make an informed choice.

Just for info:
=EBS= as a group doesn't officially have anything to do with these orders.
I'm just a middle man here.
Nobody except Brian the manufacturer will be making any profit on what you buy.
The cost of delivery will be split between us all. It's only £12, but I'm treating someone to a shirt, and long-term lending to one other, so I really don't want to foot the whole cost of postage on top of that.
Easy now.

Allana

Post by Allana » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:37 pm

of course we will share the cost of the delivery. when u know the exact costs, round them up to a reasonable number and keep the rest as an organisation fee (at least for me!).
plz change my size to L... as u said - better too big than too tight

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:24 pm

I have had an idea. Just an idea. Bear with me.
Brian mentioned the 10 year anniversary logo, saying how good it is, and he's right. I'm asking you guys first: what if it's possible to drop the text (10th anniversary) from the logo? Would people think that it's worth a few quid extra (I'll ask how much extra if people like the idea) to have it on this run of shirts? We've paid the tooling costs on it and will never use it again if we don't. It uses the forum header font, very fitting . Check out the pics on Facebook and let me know your thoughts.
Easy now.

SpecOpsVX
Loading…

Post by SpecOpsVX » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Would be pretty neat though I’m saying that as a post 10th anniversary joiner. Otherwise I will wait until 2027. 😁
Image credit to Stuart Brown at Skipper Press. Check them out. Their art is something else! https://skipperpress.com/

samuraipxi

Post by samuraipxi » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Sounds good to me, perhaps put forum URL instead of 10th anniversary?

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:22 pm

Needs a new tool then i guess @samuraipxi
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae