Only put your GENUINE opinions please

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Cold Blood Nor
Loading…

Re: Only put your GENUINE opinions please

Post by Cold Blood Nor » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:58 am

@warlock359205

First of all, hope you feel better soon! I haven't had the honor to play with you yet, but I am sure we would hit it off really well!

Personally I think you should not feel bad if someone is offended by your genuine question and worry! You are just seeking advice from your peers.

When that is said, here are my two cents about this:

I believe that some germs might get tangled or can go thru your scarf. Also, would probably recommend you to wash the scarf regularly as well :) As Spawnsy mentions, have a small bottle of anti-bac with you (some bottles have like a case thingy so you can have it on your key chain.

Try to stay away from people that cough, or at least try not to be in their splash zone :lol:

On a side note in regards to the cold air. When I was younger I used something that is called a Jonas mask (at least that is what we call it in Norway) during the colder months, as I was/am not supposed to "inhale" cold air either because of my asthma. Might be worth looking into. It had inserts that I fasten in the thingy, and they were supposed to be changed after X amount of use.
Cold Blood out.

"What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you've got no words left?" - Midna

Lafayette

Post by Lafayette » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:21 am

To rationalized a little more, the information i forwarded here about Marseille and the coronavirus...
Jeudi 05/03/2020 à 07h24 - Mis à jour à 07h36 La Provence
Philippe de Mester : "Il n'y a pas de raison de paniquer avec le gel hydroalcoolique"

Présent sur les ondes de nos confrères de France Bleu Provence ce matin, Philippe De Mester, directeur de l'ARS Paca, s'est montré rassurant quant à la propagation du coronavirus en Provence, avec notamment sept cas dépistés à Marseille. "Nous sommes dans une phase de développement de la propagation de ce virus. C'est normal car nous procédons à de plus en plus d'examens. Nous avons une politique très stricte d'enquête à chaque fois qu'un cas est révélé, ce qui explique l'augmentation du nombre de cas révélés", explique-t-il, avant de poursuivre sur l'enfant testé positif à l'école Bensa dans le 7e arrondissement de Marseille. "La probabilité de contagion est très faible. Le temps de contact a été très bref, une journée. Dans un cas comme celui-là, il faut être prudent. On a proposé à tous les parents qui le souhaitent de faire tester leurs enfants à La Timone. Mais en ce qui concerne l'enfant, quand il est infecté, les symptômes sont légers. Il n'y a pas matière à paniquer."

Par ailleurs, Philippe De Mester a affirmé ne pas être au courant qu'un cas de coronavirus avait été confirmé dans les locaux de la BNP Paribas à la Joliette, comme le révèlent nos confrères de La Marseillaise. "Je ne suis pas au courant de cette information, ce qui m'étonne car je peux vous assurer que je suis au courant de tout. Il y a toujours à cet instant sept cas contaminés dans les Bouches-du-Rhône."

Enfin, le patron de l'ARS Paca a tenu à rappeler que "la meilleure façon de se prémunir face à un risque de contamination, c'est se laver les mains avec du savon. Un bon lavage suffit. Il n'y a pas de raison de paniquer avec le gel hydroalcoolique."

English translation is coming i have to check its accuracy...
Thursday 05/march/2020 à 07h24(GMT+1) - Updated 07h36 La Provence
Philippe de Mester: "There is no reason to panic with the hydroalcoholic gel"

Present on the airwaves of our colleagues from France Bleu Provence this morning, Philippe De Mester, director of ARS Paca (local antenna of french nhs), was reassuring about the spread of the coronavirus in Provence, with in particular seven cases detected in Marseille (not 10 as i relayed earlier). "We are in a phase of development (he meant investigative i guess) of the spread of this virus. This is normal because we are carrying out more and more examinations. We have a very strict policy of investigation each time a case is revealed, which explains the increase in the number of revealed cases ", he explains, before continuing on the child tested positive at the Bensa school in the 7th arrondissement of Marseille. "The probability of contagion is very low. The contact time was very short, one day. In a case like this, we must be careful. We suggested to all parents who wished to have their children tested at La Timone. But as for the child, when he is infected, the symptoms are mild. There is nothing to panic about. "

In addition, Philippe De Mester said he was not aware that a case of coronavirus had been confirmed on the premises of BNP Paribas in La Joliette, as revealed by our colleagues from La Marseillaise. "I am not aware of this information, which surprises me because I can assure you that I am aware of everything. There are always at this moment seven contaminated cases in the Bouches-du-Rhône."

Finally, the boss of ARS Paca wanted to remind that "the best way to protect yourself against a risk of contamination is to wash your hands with soap. A good wash is enough. There is no reason to panic with hydroalcoholic gel. "
Marseille area is something around 2 000 000 inhabitants , i just checked.

But as for the child, when he is infected, the symptoms are mild (i am pretty sure mild is medium, but the man said leger which means light IMHO ). This is very good news.

Lafayette

Post by Lafayette » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 pm

@warlock359205 Please check your Private Messages on the forum.

warlock359205

Post by warlock359205 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:05 am

Replied by pm