[GUIDE] Insurgency: Sandstorm configs for low-ends

Chat about our Insurgency server
Ztranier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: =EBS= Ztranier [DPT]/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008007768/

Re: [GUIDE] Insurgency: Sandstorm configs for low-ends

Post by Ztranier » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:14 pm

ohhh @Warlock
no needs to be angry m8, didn´t even realised that you joined us on discord, if you gave me a shout we had gone to another do not disturb channel or sandstrorm 2 channel without others beeing in game and sort the problems out, btw ist no shitstorm going on during the game, just needed informations and some private fun ;)
as it should be

warlock359205
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post by warlock359205 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Well after having a long chat with Kenton we didn't manage to fix sandstorm ,so I uninstalled it deleted the folder from the steam directory and reinstalled the whole game, and guess what, it was exactly the same ,the game starts up in a "slot" in the center of my screen, I get to the options screen where your supposed to setup the graphics and sound etc but I have NO control of either the keyboard or the mouse, the q and e will move the highlighted key left or right but if I try to click it with the mouse pointer nothing happens , if I want to quit the game I have to ctrl, alt ,del to get out of it ,so I have no idea what to do now. Update,I have requested a refund as I cannot find any fixes for this problem, and I buy a game to play not spend a whole day feking around with it to get it to work.

warlock359205
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post by warlock359205 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:18 am

Wow that was super quick, applied for a sandstorm refund around 22.00 last night , was fully refunded by 08.30 this morning, has someone shot steam up the arse or what, normally takes a week or more to get there attention.

Kentone
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kentoneheadshot

Post by Kentone » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Oh, it didn't worked finally, im sad to hear it mate :((((
Im gonna update instructions for the configs, got very smooth gameplay today with my specs, shitty look thoug! XD
Conspectis
Hostium
Navem