Total votes: 17

Anderson
Midshipman
Midshipman
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 32814/home

Re: Our Insurgency Servers

Post by Anderson » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:46 am

Hi boat,

i also apologies for my contributions since i am only al member on probation.
However i am of the opinion that any Input on this hot topic especially if it comes from very experienced players ( e.g. galilath) should be taken into account.

By the way how much costs per month it takes running server 1? I know that costs are reflecting only a small part of the Input to Run a server in that special way, however probably some insurgency hard core Fans are interested to Bring in the Money.

Thank you for your attention.
points don't count only wins!

taran
SWO
SWO

Post by taran » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:40 pm

its not only about cost.

Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Post by Spawnsy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Hyothetically speaking, if you were able to understand what it is that D and Taran do, then you could ask if they would be kind enough to give you full access to your own server along with the settings and code for the custom threatre. It would be my guess that it's not going to happen. This illustrates the main issue at hand here. The guys who run it are tiring of it, and in terms of what they do for us, they're pretty much irreplacable. I think we're lucky to have had two(!) such successful servers for so long, and should be gateful that the guys are still willing to carry on running one for us.
Games come and go. =EBS= has thrived by changing games over the years. Insurgency is now on it's downward path proper, so we should all play it as much as we like and get from it what we can before it fizzles out. It's been fantastic, and has brought many new members to the community, and I hope that people will stick about, carry on using discord no matter what game they're playing, and keep the frienships and the community alive.
EASY NOW

warlock359205
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post by warlock359205 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:21 pm

I fully agree with spawnsy, Dd and taran they're pretty much irreplaceable, yes I could do it in ten minites ( if I could read swahealy ) but as I cant I will leave it to those who can, personally if I hadn't grown old and retired and loads of time,(I wish) would play insurgency more, I would only wish for as many players as possible , intelligent bots ,maybe a respawn or 2, and some of the better maps, as it was about 18 months ago, Dark d and now his apprentice, lol really are stars keeping the servers going at all when the devs keep cocking them up.

Anderson
Midshipman
Midshipman

Post by Anderson » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi Sir Admiral of the fleet,

Hi Taran, hi HisDarkness, and hi Warlock,

I Had a private very detailed and valuable bdiscussion/ conversation with DD. Now all ist clearly lined out, and of course, as i clearly mentioned upftont, IT IS Not a Matter of costs. I thank EBS for all they gave US insurgency hardcore lovers, IT will all be fine, if ebs' s Plan ist getting to be our Future. Sorry for all that Stress my post brought Up. The topic was worth thinking and talking about.

Anderson Off.

P.s.: Sorry from Phone my spelling is more horrible, than you are used from my posts before.

Ztranier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: =EBS= Ztranier [DPT]/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008007768/

Post by Ztranier » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 pm

after playing the new Server Setup for a few hours today i can´t explain how much i am flashed by those settinggs!!!!!

Can´t find a better word than thank u for all the tons of work u guys put in it!!!!!

Thank you Thank you thank you.

DarkDeamon
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by DarkDeamon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Have to say, that was the most EBS we've had on the server for a long time. Good to see you all.
aka EvilB@stard
Insurgency Config maniac
Putting my hacks on your PC :devil:

warlock359205
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post by warlock359205 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:39 pm

and good to say the server mods seem to be working quite well as well, even I had a few good games and was good to chat again.

Ztranier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: =EBS= Ztranier [DPT]/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008007768/

Post by Ztranier » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 pm

1.20 am tonight and the Server is filled with many unknown gents and some Regulars and it´is still a pleasure to Play with em. they all love it.

you took this game into another Dimension!!!!!

that´ll become an insurgency masterpeace

Anderson
Midshipman
Midshipman

Post by Anderson » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:03 am

Hi Boat,

if I read this I can't wait to play on EBS server, beginning today's evening, since I'm off Town and off PC starting with Saturday and Ending Monday evening for weekend with my family ad usally.

Congratulations darkdaemon and Taran per Up.