Thanks Squad peeps!

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

0verzeal0us

Re: Thanks Squad peeps!

Post by 0verzeal0us » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:20 pm

Thanks to @Trance for taking me under his wing yesterday and giving me 1-2-1 tips. I actually got a couple of kills AND I could see them!

knightmorphed

Re: Thanks Squad peeps!

Post by knightmorphed » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:50 pm

What is incredible about this came is that the slogan really is true "Communicate, collaborate and conquer" The three famous C's. Our side of 40 players was a bunch of Taliban "Ahmed No mates" and we were playing against 3 clans (DK, BOB, SIN). They were far better shooters with thousands of more hours experience. Yet through careful planning, some loud yelling from me (Commander Knight) to the 7 squads we somehow beat this team of much better players and won with 145 tickets. Why? well that was because we communicated more, we collaborated and we conquered. You see just because you are good shooter doesn't mean you communicate and collaborate well, quite often on the contrary people that aim for high kills don't play for the team. It's rare in a computer games people that are less good at the actual game win over better players - that's what makes Squad unique.