Squad leading

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

heliman96

Squad leading

Post by heliman96 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:11 pm

I know we have some pretty experienced players within squad but for those that are newer to it like myself here's a good basic overview for squad leading should you ever wish to take on that roll or it is handed on down to you in a round.

Allana

Re: Squad leading

Post by Allana » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:38 pm

If all SLs would watch this before taking the role the first time the game quality would be so much better!

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:53 pm

yes agree @Allana - there are some SL's that should be shot at dawn for not spending more time understanding the game before taking on that SL role..... well done @heliman96 for taking on that role it takes big cohonas to be the leader and make decisions that have a big impact on if the team succeeds or fails on the battlefield.

heliman96

Post by heliman96 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:33 pm

SL'ing is certainly no mean feat, made harder still if it is a random group of players that you are leading in a squad! hell of a challenge to get used to

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:34 pm

I am privileged I get to spend most of my time SL'ing very competent players, however the exception is when I play Sat and Sun morning's with lots of bluberries - if you are polite and professional its amazing how many newbie's I have seen do amazing things in Squad. As SL you need to lower your expectations and you will end up enjoying it.