Gear for sale

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Lafayette

Re: Gear for sale

Post by Lafayette » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:58 am

May i repeat here i have a very pleasant experience with Steelseries Arctis7 wireless, there is the same model wired, available for 3 times less then the model in Provoked Prawn video up there.
There is no reason to not order and try and send back until you find a fitting apparel...

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:56 am

if only I had known how hard it is to game with a new mouse I would have thought twice about changing....I am seriously struggling my muscle memory after 3K hours with 1 mouse cannot suddenly be undone for a new better mouse. I can't hit shit at the moment and I wasn't a good shooter to start with....I am in dire straights.....but I will persevere....

Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance. ...

Success is no accident. ...

You aren't going to find anybody that's going to be successful without making a sacrifice and without perseverance. ...

ProvokedPrawn
Site Admin

Post by ProvokedPrawn » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:17 am

I'm basically changing mice every two weeks at the moment. You get used to it.
Donate to keep EBS alive ---->Image

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:40 am

It took me 2 weeks only yesterday did I manage a decent 6-0 KD in Squad.....wow how you do that is incredible....I simply don't have the muscle memory to change so quickly but I guess you never get used to a mouse if you only ever have it for 2 weeks.....btw I like your youtube videos....keep up the good buddy.