Memorabilia

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

0v3rz34l0u5

Re: Memorabilia

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:12 pm

@llSatanll I wish they were cheaper! But as you say, they are collectors items.

@Stujb That’s not my bedroom! And now, you won’t be invited if you’re going to be like that!
We’re not the avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through. All else is just smoke and mirrors. Distracting, but not truly compelling.

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:44 pm

Can he pretend not to be like that to get a shoe in and then turn on you like a rabid dog?
Facebook Ebs Spawnsy
Easy now.

0v3rz34l0u5

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 am

No. The damage has been done. Bad Stujb.
We’re not the avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through. All else is just smoke and mirrors. Distracting, but not truly compelling.

SpecOpsVX
Loading…

Post by SpecOpsVX » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:49 am

I think we should be more concerned about the fact that Zel is in possession of nuclear weapons. :lol: And I mean look at his avatar, he'd use them too.

Seriously though, impressive stuff. My addiction is building gaming computers, while I save for a wedding I can't get more extravagant than that. :)
Image credit to Stuart Brown at Skipper Press. Check them out. Their art is something else! https://skipperpress.com/

0v3rz34l0u5

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Thanks Speccy. Me and the missus aren’t getting married so we don’t need to save!

My latest addition... a .50 Browning round. 😃 I might be overzealous but I wouldn’t press the red button. 😜